Continuous Realtime Device Monitoring
Installing a new RTU and want to monitor it closely? ScadaVisor allows you to poll devices through VisorBridge for a select
period of time and view the results the results realtime in a graphical or table format.
Well Location and Detail Map
Log into ScadaVisor and see all your devices, their GPS location and device details such
as a 5-day trend, current alarms and last flow data. The map and details window can also
be viewed in fullscreen.
Flexible Device Trend Graphs
ScadaVisor allows you to view several types of trending graphs, such as Gas Flow WellHead Pressures
and Tank Levels, on any device in the system and for any time period desired.
Powerful Reporting Engine
ScadaVisor includes many detailed reports running on SQL Azure Reporting Services. These detail reports can be scheduled
and delivered via email or FTP for any time period, in any timeframe and to any chosen recipient.
Remote SCADA Monitoring and Field Automation
Optimize Production. Reduce downtime. Increase profits.
ScadaVisor is the only cloud-based automation and monitoring hosted application on the market that provides upstream and midstream companies
with the ability to monitor their assets, analyze production, and notify personnel in the event there is a problem. All of this translates
into less downtime, increased production and the ability to manage an increasingly complex operation with fewer personnel. ScadaVisor monitors
all kinds of remote devices including: flow computers, compressors, pump off controllers, plungers, artificial life devices, vapor recovery systems,
dehydration systems and more. Since ScadaVisor is a web-based service, the only thing our customers need to start monitoring their field devices is an
internet connection and a browser. We also include free of charge
ScadaVisor Mobile, the industry’s first and most advanced mobile SCADA solution
for oil and gas producers that will run on any modern smartphone or tablet device.
ScadaVisor is the first application of its kind in the Oil & Gas industry to leverage the power, scalability and redundancy of a true cloud platform.
ScadaVisor runs on Microsoft’s Platform as a Service (PaaS) called Windows Azure. This allows Fielding Systems to defer managing costly network
infrastructure, software licenses and IT staff to focus on offering the most powerful Oil & Gas software solutions on the market at a low-cost to our customers.
No other hosted SCADA monitoring company can match the infrastructure, data security and scalability that Fielding Systems offers through ScadaVisor.
ScadaVisor is offered as Software as a Service (SaaS) which provides our customers with an enterprise solution at economical prices. Our customers only
pay for active devices being monitored and only pay for what they are using. Other hosted oil and gas monitoring services cannot offer this
because they are locked into fixed overhead licensing cost from the 3rd party polling engines they use. We do not lock our customers into multi-year
contracts like other providers because we have confidence in our services and our ability to deliver services.
Free Remote SCADA Monitoring Pilot
Fielding Systems introduces a special offer for any Oil & Gas producer that is currently utilizing a hosted SCADA service to try ScadaVisor on up
to three of their existing wells to compare ScadaVisor side by side with their existing remote monioring service. For more information on the free monitoring pilot
program, click here.
- Supports leading flow computers, artificial lift devices, pump off controllers, tanks and other field devices
- Reports real time and historical production data in a customized manner
- Allows alarms to be defined on any piece of data collected or defined by innovative trend-based alarms
- Captures data from remote devices and reports them real time
- Gives customers the ability to control devices remote through their browser which is especially useful for managing plunger and other artificial lift devices, compressors, dehydration units, valve controls and other EOR projects
- View the location, critical data and alarms on all devices in your operation
Infinitely Scalable Web Solution
- Leverages the power and extreme scalability of the Windows Azure cloud platform
- Works with any web-enabled internet browser
- Offered as Software as a Service (SaaS) hosted or licensed purchased solution
- Leverages the absolutely latest Web and Microsoft Server Technologies
- Supports full integration into existing company applications
- Robust reporting capabilities provided through SQL Server Reporting Services
- Support for any web enabled modern smartphone, handheld and mobile device including iPhone, Android, and Windows Phone
Low Cost of Ownership
- Eliminates the need to purchase special equipment or computers for the hosted solution
- Eliminates the need for additional IT staff required to operate the applications
- Includes every option available with the flat monthly cost with no additional charges for any service
SCADA Device Support
The Fielding Systems polling engine, VisorBridge, was built from the ground
up so we can support advanced functionality that is not available in the 3rd party polling engines that most other hosted SCADA providers utilize.
VisorBridge is built as an adaptive and scalable engine
capable of running on hundreds of servers if necessary to support the collection of production data from remote SCADA devices. This allows a greater level of
functionality and customization when polling devices and eliminates 3rd party licensing costs for Fielding Systems which can be passed on as
monthly savings to our customers. Since we control every aspect of the data collected from field devices, there is virtually nothing we cannot do for our customers.
Native RTU Support
Advanced Trending Alarms
The alarming engine is one of the most critical features of the ScadaVisor software package and handles all of the typical alarming capabilities
found in most applications of its kind. ScadaVisor comes standard with what we call trending alarms that allow users to setup alarms that can
detect abnormalities before they become an issue and cause downtime, loss in production or environmental spills. These alarms are not there
to just tell you that a pressure is too high or that gas flow rate is zero, they allow companies to be notified when things are operating
outside of normal operating thresholds and may be trending towards an issue.
Just a few of the possibilities include:
- Drop in gas flow over time
- Increase in pressure over time
- Unusual spikes in fluid production
If you would like to get more information on the top Remote SCADA Monitoring and Field Automation
Oil & Gas software on the market,