FieldVisor Web Dashboard
As soon as you log into FieldVisor you are presented with a dashboard full of valuable information that can be tailored
to your production operation and the role of the current user.
Production and Ticket Entry
A comprehensive production entry system including oil tickets, water tickets, tanks, service history and more.
Flexible and customizable to your production operation.
Tablet Optimized Entry
FieldVisor includes production entry and management forms that are designed and optimized specifically for
touch-sensitive tablet applications.
Powerful Reporting Engine
FieldVisor includes several detailed reports running on SQL Azure Reporting Services. Detail reports can be scheduled
and delivered through email or FTP for any timeframe, in any timeframe and to any chosen recipient.
Field Data Capture & Operations Management
Maximize Production. Improve Efficiency. Streamline Operations.
FieldVisor provides end-to-end field data capture and production management for E & P companies that are seeking to better
manage their operation and increase oil and gas production. A producer today is faced with an aging workforce that manages
more wells over a larger geographical region. Additionally, as shale development continues to mature, existing software on
the market is simply incapable of supporting the new demands and data collection requirements. Producers today need to collect
more than just wellhead pressures and fluid levels. Producers today require the collection of data from many other devices on
a location like compressors, dehydration units, vapor recovery systems, echo meters and more.
FieldVisor is an oil and gas software package that is not only capable of collecting every piece of data required in today’s
production environment but also turns that field data into real information that production supervisors and engineers can use to optimize production. All
data captured can be analyzed in real-time. Our customers do not have to spend hours digging through reports to determine if a
well or field's production has unexpectedly dropped. They can be notified with configurable, automated reports visually showing
where the production is dropping off.
Most field solutions are built on outdated technologies such as Microsoft Access with outdated handhelds and server technologies that restrict
companies from performing critical real-time production analysis. FieldVisor gives production companies greater visibility and control over what is working
to increase and optimize the output of their wells. It does this through performing analysis on each well and associating events
such as equipment changes and treatments to the actual output of a well. FieldVisor capabilities go beyond just capturing production
and other field activity information; it also allows supervisors to manage personnel with tasks, work orders, and tickets all
configurable for each company. Since all of this information is tracked, it eliminates the office overhead of duplicate entries into a
company’s production accounting system. Office personnel now have instant access to every operational activity that affects the bottom line.
Also included in the FieldVisor software package is the industry’s leading field management mobile application for oil and gas producers,
FieldVisor is also the first application of its kind in the Oil & Gas industry to leverage the power, scalability and redundancy of a
cloud platform. FieldVisor runs on Microsoft’s Platform as a Service (PaaS) called Windows Azure. This enables Fielding Systems to defer
managing expensive network infrastructure, software licenses and additional IT staff to focus on offering the most powerful solutions on
the market at a low-cost to our customers. No other company in the industry providing field data capture and production management
services can match the infrastructure, data security and scalability that Fielding Systems offers through FieldVisor.
FieldVisor is offered as Software as a Service (SaaS) which provides our customers with an enterprise solution at economical prices. Our
customers only pay for active wells being monitored and only pay for what they are actually using. This means that if a producer has to shut
their well in for the summer or wait for a service rig to show up, it will not cost them a penny. This is something that no other oil and
gas service offers. We do not lock our customers into multi-year contracts like other providers because we have confidence in our
services and our ability to deliver what our customers need.
End to End, Field Data Capture and Management
- Manages equipment including: wells, compressors, parts
- Allows treatments and service work to be assigned to users through the Scheduling and Task module
- Ensures that personnel only have access to select data by way of customized roles and security
- Validates data entry reducing errors and improving operational efficiency
- Provides real time access to all data captured by field personnel
- Facilitates real time, two-way communication between field personnel and their supervisors
- Integrates data with ScadaVisor and other software platforms
Immensely Scalable Web Solution
- Works with any modern internet browser including IE, Firefox, Chrome and Safari
- Runs on tablets such as Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Kindle Fire
- Offered as Software as a Service (SaaS) hosted or licensed purchased solution
- Leverages the latest Web and Microsoft Server Technologies
- Supports full integration into existing company applications
- Affords robust reporting and graphing capabilities through SQL Server Reporting Services
- Supports any web-enabled smartphone, handled or mobile device including iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone
Low Cost of Ownership
- Eliminates the need to purchase special equipment or computers for the hosted solution
- Eliminates the need for additional IT staff required to operate the applications
- Includes every option available with the flat monthly cost with no additional charges for any service
If you would like to get more information on the leading Field Data Capture and Field Operations Management
software on the market for Oil & Gas,